MANAGE YOUR ANXIETY AND STRESS
Stress may be affecting your health, even though you might not realize it. You may think illness is to blame for that irritating headache, your frequent insomnia or your decreased productivity at work—but stress may actually be the cause. Stress that’s left unchecked can contribute to many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease and anxiety.
Unwinding Anxiety is an award-winning program that helps you identify your triggers, manage stressful episodes and completely change your relationship to stress. The 30-day program consists of 31 individual modules and short daily exercises to help you learn how your mind works and changes your habits around anxiety. You’ll learn how to switch gears the moment anxiety and other unwanted sensations arise, and ultimately change the thought patterns and “habit loops” that lead to anxiety.
ARE YOU READY TO UNWIND?
You may participate in the Unwinding Anxiety program at no additional cost. Register or log in to Be Well SHBP then select Achieve. Select the Programs tile and then select Unwinding Anxiety.
- Awareness of anxiety triggers and anxiety relief — change your relationship with your emotions
- Be mindful of your routine — feel better in the moment
- Channel your inner teacher — regulate and manage your response to anxiety
- Own your progress — track your development over time through journaling
- Feel the change — rest easy and learn to manage anxiety
HOW IT WORKS
While using the program, you’ll learn how to switch gears the moment anxiety and other unwanted sensations arise, and ultimately change the thought patterns and “habit loops” that lead to anxiety. Some of the key tools you can use are:
- Video lessons – Learn why the brain becomes anxious
- Check-ins – Routine check-ins teach users to break the cycle of worry
- Weekly expert calls – Experts, such as Dr. Jud, address specific user challenges
- Exercises – Mindfulness techniques teach users how to stop panic attacks and calm their minds
- Journaling – Allows users to identify anxiety triggers and track progress over time
This is a benefit available at no additional cost to Be Well SHBP members. The Unwinding Anxiety program is not part of the well-being incentive program.