Whether you want to lose weight, quit using tobacco, lower stress or keep your family healthy, you have the tools to reach your goals.
Work with a Sharecare well-being coach
Coaching helps you find opportunities to improve your well-being every day. Through convenient, 10-15 minute calls, your coach guides you through healthy behavior changes by building on your strengths. All calls are scheduled at your convenience and on your timeline. You can complete as many coaching calls as you like; however, a maximum of one call in a calendar month qualifies you to to earn 40 points and enters you into the monthly drawing. You can earn 40 points up to 6 times, for a maximum of 240 points.
You and your covered spouse and dependent children 18 and older covered under Anthem or United Healthcare Commercial (non-Medicare Advantage) Plan Options are able to use this service at no additional cost, but dependent children cannot earn points towards the reward.
With help from your well-being coach you can
- Better understand and reduce your health risks
- Get answers to your health questions
- Find support to gain more control over your health
- Learn how to manage stress
- Get to or maintain a healthy weight
- Find ways to get more activity
- Set goals to reach your healthy best
- Quit tobacco for good
Who are the well-being coaches?
The Sharecare well-being coaching team consists of trained health professionals with degrees in various
- Public Health
- Exercise Science
- Fitness Management
Get started today!
Call 888-616-6411 or enroll online to schedule a coaching call. Click here and follow the instructions to enroll online.
Don’t quit alone. You have support.
Nicotine dependence is the most common form of chemical dependence in the United States. But tobacco cessation can be easier than you think with the Sharecare Craving to Quit program. Through telephonic education or online program, we empower you to successfully quit tobacco. It’s confidential, voluntary, and no additional cost to you.
Telephonic tobacco cessation coaching
- Made up of a series of five required telephone calls with a well-being coach including a quit date call and post quit date calls
- Telephonic coaching can be completed in as little as six weeks
- If at any time you backtrack and need to restart the program, you can set a new quit date and try again
- Enroll in the coaching program as many times as you like or feel you need
Online tobacco cessation
With Craving to Quit® from Sharecare, you can take back your health and stop smoking or vaping in 21 days with this step-by-step program developed by psychiatrist and neuroscientist Dr. Jud Brewer MD PhD. Learn More
How you benefit?
- You get support that fits your specific needs through personal coaching from an expert who understands what you’re going through
- You choose how you get support and how often, over the phone or online
- Learn strategies for dealing with cravings and avoiding weight gain
Participation can qualify you to have the monthly tobacco surcharge removed. The Tobacco Surcharge Removal Policies can be found on SHBP’s website at shbp.georgia.gov or contact Sharecare for details.
Are you ready to quit tobacco?
To get started with Telephonic Tobacco Cessation Coaching, call 888-616-6411 or enroll online. For Online Tobacco Cessation Coaching, click the button below and follow the instructions to begin.
*If you wish to unenroll from coaching calls, please call 888-616-6411.