BECOME A BE WELL SHBP WELL-BEING AMBASSADOR
What is a Well-Being Ambassador?
A Well-Being Ambassador is an onsite champion who inspires others to build a path to better well-being. We are looking for 1-2 staff members from each Georgia worksite who will play a key role in supporting the Be Well SHBP well-being program by promoting health and wellness programs to co-workers throughout their organization.
What Does a Well-Being Ambassador Do?
This simple, but important role won’t take too much time. Team members at Sharecare will provide you with a “toolkit” that will offer email templates, printed materials and promotional items for distribution, so you don’t have to create anything on your own. Your role will generally involve:
- Coordinating wellness activities at your site in collaboration with the Sharecare team
- Promoting wellness challenges through emails or printed promotional materials, and encouraging green day tracking via the BeWellSHBP.com site
- Encouraging employee completion of the RealAge Test
- Helping promote an onsite Biometric screening (if applicable), or encouraging colleagues to print off a Physician Screening Form to bring to their annual exam
- Participate in 1 or 2 quarterly conference calls (no more than 1 hour in length) with Sharecare and other Well-Being Ambassadors to learn about new program offerings and discuss well-being successes across the state
Benefits of Being a Well-Being Ambassador
- Provide your colleagues with tools and information to help them lead healthier lives
- Take a leadership role at your workplace by providing valuable health and wellness information
- Network with other workplace leaders that are contributing to a healthy workplace
- Be eligible for periodic raffles or prizes offered for encouraging program engagement
How Can I Apply to be a Well-Being Ambassador?
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to help yourself and others improve health and well-being, please apply via this form. Although we don’t expect this to take much of your time, please ensure you have your supervisor’s approval before applying.
|WELL-BEING AMBASSADOR APPLICATION
Click the button below to submit an application to become a Well-Being AmbassadorSUBMIT AN APPLICATION
RESOURCES FOR BENEFITS / HR MANAGERS
We are in the process of enhancing our worksite wellness program to include toolkits for Diet & Nutrition, Finding Time for Fitness and Stress Management. Toolkits will include flyers, pamphlets, posters, videos, podcasts, webinar scheduling, and much, much more.
Please feel free to review the robust content available on health and wellness topics on Sharecare. Click the button below to register or sign in to access these well-being resources.
|SCHOOL LEADERSHIP RESOURCES
Download the Healthy Schools flyer (PDF)