Be Well SHBP
If you’re interested in becoming a Well-Being Ambassador, please complete the form and a Sharecare representative will contact you to orient you to the program and your role as an Ambassador. We look forward to working with you in creating a healthy workplace! Thank you for your interest!
What is a Well-being Ambassador?
A Well-being Ambassador is an onsite champion who inspires others to build a path to better well-being. We are looking for 1-2 staff members from each Georgia worksite who will play a key role in supporting the Be Well SHBP well-being program by promoting health and wellness programs to co-workers throughout their organization.
What does a Well-being Ambassador do?
This simple, but important role won’t take too much time. Team members at Sharecare will provide you with a “toolkit” that will offer email templates, printed materials and promotional items for distribution, so you don’t have to create anything on your own. Your role will generally involve:
- Coordinating wellness activities at your site in collaboration with the Sharecare team
- Promoting wellness challenges through emails or printed promotional materials, and encouraging green day tracking via the Sharecare platform
- Encouraging employee completion of the RealAge Test
- Helping promote an onsite Biometric screening (if applicable), or encouraging colleagues to complete a biometric screening
- Promote Sharecare offered webinars to colleagues.
Benefits of being a
- Provide your colleagues with tools and information to help them lead healthier lives
- Take a leadership role at your workplace by providing valuable health and wellness information
- Network with other workplace leaders that are contributing to a healthy workplace
- Be eligible for periodic raffles or prizes offered for encouraging program engagement
How can I apply
to be a Well-being Ambassador?
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to help yourself and others improve health and well-being, please apply via this form. Although we don’t expect this to take much of your time, please ensure you have your supervisor’s approval before applying.
Let’s get you signed up
We look forward to working with you in creating a healthy and well workplace! Thank you for your interest!