Sharecare RealAge Sweepstakes and Blitz: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFERED ONLY TO STATE HEALTH BENEFIT PLAN OF GEORGIA NON-MEDICARE ADVANTAGE MEMBERS AND SPOUSES THAT ARE ENROLLED IN ANTHEM BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF GEORGIA OR UNITEDHEALTHCARE BENEFITS, AGE 18 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sharecare RealAge Sweepstakes and Blitz (the “Promotion”) is limited to State Health Benefit Plan of Georgia (“SHBP”) Non-Medicare Advantage members and covered spouses that are enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield or UnitedHealthcare benefits (“Participant(s)” or “you”), who are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on date of entry. Employees of Sharecare, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), the Sponsor’s Prize providers, and each of their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising agencies, and promotional partners (collectively the “Promotions Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: To enter, Participant must register as a Participant in the Promotion at www.BeWellSHBP.sharecare.com, and complete the RealAge Test between October 31, 2022 and November 21, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”), whether or not the Participant has already completed the RealAge Test before the Promotion Period (“Entry”). Completion of the foregoing tasks will entitle Participant to one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes and Blitz as defined below. Limit one (1) Entry per Participant.
As an alternate Entry into the Sweepstakes, but not the Blitz, Participant may enter by mailing in a 3 x 5 card with first name, last name, date of birth, gender, phone number, full address including zip code, and email address to the following address:
c/o Marketing – SHBP RealAge Sweepstakes 701 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
Alternative Entries must be received by Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Incomplete information cannot be processed for entry. Each card received entitles the Participant to one (1) alternate Entry.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will select winners for both the “Sweepstakes,” and the “Blitz,” as defined below:
- Sweepstakes: At the close of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select one hundred (100) winners from a pool of all Participants submitting Entries during the Promotion Period.
- Blitz: At three weekly intervals during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will award Prizes to the first four hundred (400) Participants to submit an Entry during each respective week. The intervals are defined as follows:
- Week 1: October 31 – November 6 (400 winners)
- Week 2: November 7 – November 13 (400 winners)
- Week 3: November 14 – November 20 (400 winners)
Winners will be notified within approximately fourteen (14) business days of drawing.
4. PRIZES: Winners shall receive the following (the “Prize(s)”):
|Promotion / Week||Prizes|
|Blitz Week 1||$15 Starbucks eGift Card|
|Blitz Week 2||$15 Amazon eGift Card|
|Blitz Week 3||$15 Walmart eGift Card|
|Sweepstakes||$200 Walmart eGift Card|
Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of Entries received. Subject to conditions of winning in Section 3, a single Entry qualifies a Participant to win one (1) Blitz Prize and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize, for a maximum of two (2) Prizes per Participant.
Winners will be emailed their Prize to the Participant’s registered email through Sharecare. Members and covered spouses must each have a valid email address to receive their Prize.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of winner notification, or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in the Prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. If Prize winner is 18 or older, as is required for entry, but not of the age of majority in state of residence, Prize will either be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian, or parent or legal guardian must ratify and sign any and all documents required of winner. No Prize transfer or cash redemption. No Prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to Prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a Prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
6. TAXES: Each Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, and is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize.
7. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, Participants agree to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion.
8. INDEMNITY: Sponsor, its promotional partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Internet entry must be made by the Participant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the Participant has not complied with these Official Rules.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF THE SPONSOR AS LISTED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT- OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT WILL PARTICIPANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED ARE HEREBY WAIVED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules, with jurisdiction and venue in County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules and all claims must be resolved in the courts of County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules.
12. WINNER LIST: To view the list of winners, please visit www.BeWellSHBP.com/RealAgeWinner
13. SPONSOR: Sharecare, Inc. 255 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30305
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN SWEEPSTAKES. Promotion open from October 31, 2022 to November 21, 2022 at 11:59 ET. Open to State Health Benefit Plan of Georgia (“SHBP”) Non-Medicare Advantage members and covered spouses that are enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield or UnitedHealthcare benefits. Must be at least 18 to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all Prizes is $38,000. See Official Rules or opt-out at www.bewellshbp.com/realagerules Sponsor: Sharecare, Inc., 255 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30305.