To be eligible:
To be eligible to host a Be Well SHBP-sponsored screening event, the worksite must:
- Commit to a minimum of 40 or more registered participants
- Identify or appoint a Site Coordinator to:
- Reserve the screening room/location within the facility. (Area should be a large open indoor room equipped with heating/air conditioning, lighting and electricity.)
- Attend a 1-hour webinar training with the Sharecare Event Manager
- Distribute pre-event promotional materials
- Post directional signs the day of the event
- Be onsite the day of the event
- Work with the Sharecare Event Manager for questions
Sharecare’s screening vendor, Quest Diagnostics, is making every effort to maintain the safety of participants and providers on-site during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have updated our events guidelines to support social distancing and reflect safety guidelines.
- Events will not be larger than 4 stations + 1 clerk; this ensures there will not be more than 10 people in a room at any given time.
- Before the event, the provider team will sanitize all supplies. Providers will also wear gloves and masks from the time of arrival. Additionally, providers will monitor their temperatures each day, and will not work if they have a temperature above 100.4°F.
- All tables must be 8-10 feet apart, including the registration table.
- Waiting areas will be standing only and the provider team will mark the floor with “X’s” that are spaced 6 feet apart to ensure participants are socially distanced while they wait.
- Providers will be wearing gloves, masks, and face shields, as this will help them maintain their “low-risk” exposure category.
- During the event the provider team will take the following steps between each participant:
- Cleanse iPad®
- Wipe down tablecloth and chair with sanitizing wipe
- Sanitize BP cuffs and height/weight stations
How can Site Coordinators Help?
- Reserve space for the event that will allow stations to be 8-10 feet apart.
- Advise participants to wear a mask to their appointment and sanitize hands before screening
- Set the screening room to a cool temperature to help accommodate the providers’ additional PPE.
- Be available during the event to answer questions and help employees sign in and social distance while waiting for their screening.